- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Fruit basket once during stay
- Meal Plan as per above package.
- 02 Mineral water bottle every day
- Evening Tea/Coffee with light veg. snacks in lobby
- Buy 01 and get one on alcohol in Bar
- 10% discount on Food & Beverages ( Non Alcoholic)
- Tea/Coffee maker in the room with cookies once during stay
- Accommodation for 02 Child below 05 years
- Inclusive of all applicable taxes
*MAP – Modified American Plan = Includes: Breakfast + Lunch OR Dinner
*AP – American Plan = Includes: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
Extra Pax Policy
- Below 05 Years: Complimentary
- 5-12 Years: Rs. 1500 per person per night on MAPAI basis& Rs. 1750 per person per night on APAI basis
- Above 12 years: Rs. 2250 per person per night with extra Mattress on MAPAI basis&Rs. 2500 per person per night with extra Mattress on APAI basis
Two Bed Room Cottages: – Bonfire within the cottage once during your stay
All meals will be served in Restaurant only.
Any order from Room Service will be on chargeable basis.
Hotel/Resort can change the Package without any prior notice.
Day 1 : Arrival - Light & Sound Show, City TourArrival at Port Blair and transfer to hotel. After lunch visit to Fisheries Museum, Anthropological Museum, Sumudrika Water Sports Complex, Chatham Saw Mill. In the evening witness the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 2 : Port Blair - Radhanagar Beach, Havelock – Port BlairAfter breakfast departure by inter-island cruise to Havelock Island (57 kms by sea from Port Blair). Enjoy your afternoon at the World Famous “Radha Nagar Beach” (Beach number 7) at Havelock. The most popular beach named as “Best Beach in Asia – by Time in 2004”. Fine white sand, turquoise blue waters and a lot of peace and serenity are the hallmark of this beautiful landmass. In the evening return to Port Blair and transfer to Hotel. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 3 : Port Blair - Ross Island - North Bay (Coral Island) - Port BlairAfter breakfast start for a full-day excursion to North Bay (Coral Island) to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fishes and other marine life.. You can enjoy glass bottom boat ride, snorkeling and other water sports activities like Jet Ski Ride, Sea walk etc (Optional). Next visit to Ross Island from where the British governed the entire Andaman & Nicobar Islands, prior to India’s Independence. There is also a cemetery and a small museum managed by the Indian Navy. This Island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deer, peacocks, exotic birds, etc. Overnight stay at Port Blair
Day 4 : DepartureAfter breakfast transfer to Airport with a sweet memory of Andaman.